Terms and conditions
This web site is owned and controlled by Stanhope Estates Holding LTD Trading as The Cloister. If you use this web site you agree to the terms and conditions set out below. Stanhope Estates Holding LTD is a limited company registered in England trading as The Cloister with registered number 08443256. Our registered office is 106 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 6PF.
While Stanhope Estates Holding LTD makes every effort to ensure that everything on the website is accurate and complete, we provide it for information only, so it is indicative rather than definitive. We thus make no explicit or implicit guarantee of its accuracy, and, as far as applicable laws allow, we neither accept responsibility for errors, inaccuracies or omissions, nor for loss that may result directly or indirectly from reliance on its content. Users of the website should not take or omit to take any action that relies on information on the site. Stanhope Estates Holding LTD may correct or update the website without prior notice.
In making the website available, Stanhope Estates Holding LTD does not imply or establish any client, advisory, financial or professional relationship. Through the website, neither Stanhope Estates Holding LTD nor any other person is providing advisory, consulting or other professional services.
Stanhope Estates Holding LTD neither guarantees that the site will be uninterrupted or without delay nor that it will be error-free or virus-free. The website is provided ‘as is’ without warranties of any kind.
Stanhope Estates Holding LTD will not be responsible and will not accept any liability whatsoever for any viruses which may infect your computer by reason of your use of or downloading of applications (including .exe applications) from this web site.
Important Information relating to properties displayed on the web site
1. Particulars: Any property particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Stanhope Estates Holding LTD in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither The Cloister nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s).
2. Photos etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only. Any computer generated image gives only an indication as to how the property may look and this may change at any time.
3. Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
5. Information on the web-site about a property is liable to be changed at any time.
6. Currency Disclaimer: The currency conversion is for guidance only as the rate of exchange may not be “up to date”.
This website is owned and controlled by Stanhope Estates Holding LTD. Unless otherwise noted, all information featured on the The Cloister website, (whether text or images), is protected by copyrights and trademarks, and is owned or licensed by Stanhope Estates Holding LTD. You may not download, display or print any part of the content except to your own computer for your personal use and not for business purposes. You must not change frame or inline (mirror) any of the content of our website.
Links on this site may lead to servers maintained by individuals or organisations other than Stanhope Estates Holding LTD. Stanhope Estates Holding LTD makes no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, suitability or any other aspect of the information located on such servers and neither monitors nor endorses such servers or content.
If you link to our website we may require you at any time at our absolute discretion to remove the Link
Any terms and conditions concerning the usage of this website will be governed by the laws of England , and any dispute concerning use of this website will be determined exclusively by the English Courts.